Thursday, April 5, 2018

Egg-cellent!

2012 - Easter Eggs: one of my more ambitious years of Angry Bird eggs.  i love getting pinteresty!
2013 - Eaters: my boys were eating everything in the house and i was worried i was going to have another boy.  Nope, had a girl, but she can still put it away with the boys!
2014 - Eggs: I finally wrote down how to make hard boiled eggs according to my mother.  I had a habit of calling her, "you know that thing i never write down...." and she'd know exactly what i was talking about.  I have it down now. :)
2015 - Eggs and Dueling Peeps - this is the best!  there's a video too!  it's a tradition in our family to gets peeps (not to eat, silly person) but to battle.  you stick 2 peeps on a paper plate in the microwave and stick a toothpick into them near their little wing, then turn on the microwave.  they grow and battle each other.  it's hilarious!
2016 -Eggs : i guess this a common theme at this time of year.  I attempt naturally dyed eggs in 2016.  we used leaves and flowers to create prints and then wrapped them in pantyhose and boiled them in pots with onion peels and other natural color-making items.  they did ok.  my kids wanted to do this again last year and this year, but this i decided we were going to try the marbled eggs using shaving cream.  pics below!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment