Tuesday, April 3, 2018

And Then There was B

B through the years and me being judgy of myself....

2012 - Boys (.'they' say there is woman's work and men's work.......well unless your respective hoo-
hoos are performing the work, i don't see how possessing one or the other uniquely qualifies you to only accomplish one type of work.)
2013 - Busy (I talk too much)
2014 - Babies (decent advice, but i sound like a cliche)
2015 - Basic (apparently, i didn't have time to dye eggs all pinteresty)
and
2016 - Boyfriends and Bul-go-gi - i saw a movie and decided i should be a better girlfriend to my guy.........ummm....

Found a common trend along the B path....apparently, i'm more often a day late with B than on time.  What does that say about me?  Boys and Busy.  No more babies.  And...in keeping with my history, i have evidently nothing significant to say with B.  Sorry, yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment