Monday, April 9, 2018

G Wiz!

2012 - Graveyard - Interesting graveyard walking adventure in Dale City behind Hylton High School if you're interested.  And my talented sister showing off her food crafting skills.  I think i need to see those ducks again!

2013 - God Stuff - Wow.  I really can write on occasion.  Please read what I wrote then (especially if you are one of my UU peeps!)  I totally still agree with myself.  go me.

2014 - Grass - I hate grass.

2015 - Grass -  I'm sensing a theme here.  I still agree that grass is useless and not worth the effort!  Give me mulch and a garden!  please!

So, i've GIVEN up trying to keep up this year.  The challenge is doing what it should in forcing me to write, but i've got to be doing my regular stuff in order to have something to write about which doesn't always let me sit down every night and write!  Ah, well.  I was only 2 behind tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment