Wednesday, April 4, 2018

D Day of D

2012 - Ding Dong The Witch is Dead - Mikey was very matter of fact about his favorite movie back then.  I should ask him what it is now....one sec....Harry Potter, of course.
2013 - Doesn't have a Clue - Prego brain has taken over and I really didn't have a clue.  Wonder what my excuse would be tonight...hmmm
2014 - Dinner - You gotta show up for dinner.  It's the tie that binds!  I'm still in agreement with myself.
2015 - Destination - Apparently, i had a plan to calm things down and get things done....HA HA HA HA HA!!  At first glance, i thought maybe i had been talking about Destination Imagination, but no.  However, this I guess I could.  My boys are on a team that a friend and I coach.  This year we actually made it to States.  First time in 4 years and now we are waiting to see if we get chosen in the lottery to attend Globals.  If we do.......stay tuned, fundraising efforts will be on the way!!
2016 - Dandelions - wow.....i was reaching on this one.  However, that does remind me that the kids need to go pick ours to feed to the rabbits.

So, this year......Destination Imagination and Dandelions.  My takeaways.

Btw, did you know that today is...
National Film Score Day *
National Chocolate Mousse DayWorld Party DayNational Find a Rainbow DayNational Tweed DaySAAM Day of Action (Sexual Assault Awareness Month Day of Action)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. At least you have rabbits to eat the dandelions. I know the weed is healthy for us, but, shudder, what a bitter taste! I like your theme. It reminds me of an exercise I did from The Color of Your Parachute, some title like that, from a very long time ago.

    ReplyDelete