Even to this day, I call my mom and all I have to say is "you know that thing I never write down...." and she begins to recite how to hard boil an egg. Mind you, her technique never fails. So, here it is:
1. Place one layer of eggs in your pan
2. fill the pan with cold water until about one inch above the eggs
3. Bring to a boil
4. Cover and remove from heat
5. Allow to sit until for 10-15 minutes
6. Quickly transfer eggs to an ice bath
Yep, that's it. I've been out of town and now i'm sick, so I'm catching up on posts. I promise to improve!!