Monday, April 9, 2018

F It

2012 - Fever - a 2 year old with a fever and making a bunny cake.  good times.  i sometimes miss when that was "busy"

2013 - Fine! - i was experimenting with letting my kids go outside and play (gasp!).  Funny, how you loosen up!  My kids are outside all the time now! 

2014 - Friends - I explore the 3 types of friends.  A Reason, A Season, A Lifetime.  I still keep these in mind when I part with people or when I find myself getting upset that i don't agree with someone completely or even when i start to get closer or have a moment with someone i didn't think i had much in common with. 

2015 - Faerie Garden - My second year of making a faerie garden.  I reflected on the demolish-ment of the previous year's houses.  This year.......well, this year.  i'd love to really make it lovely and perhaps i will try what i suggested and head over to the thrift store and see what kind of birdhouse i can dig up!

2016 - Fairly Successful Eggs - a followup favorite.  the naturally dyed eggs with leaves and pantyhose.  this was also my last post in the last time i attempted the blogger challenge.  That night, i got a sharp pain in my shoulder.  I waited until morning to go to the ER and it turned out i had a pericardia effusion, 2 days later, heart surgery.  I survived and that's all that matters, but alas, there will be no other reflections on 2016.

trying to think of something else on top of this to reflect the current life that i call mine.......and well, i guess i need to go ahead and get caught up on G and H.....that should give you some indication. 

Oh! FESTIVAL!  There's an F for today!  We went to the 5th Annual USA Science and Technology Festival this weekend.  All Day Saturday.  ALL. DAY.  And, didn't come close to seeing half!  Will need a better plan next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment