Tuesday, April 3, 2018

C You C Me

2012 - Christmas - i'd have to say i still agree that the preparations and all of the lead-up activities of the holidays are almost better than the actual days themselves


2013 - Cookies - cookies? really?  slow year.
2014 - Church - I re-tell my many-times-retold story of my faith journey.  I could update this post with our most recent move to our new church in Fredericksburg.  I have a feeling this a forever home for us.  
2015 - Candy Wrapper Creativity - this post, i have to say, is a favorite, well, at least the project described is.  i should so that again!
2016 - Cuts My boys got haircuts and I watched them grow up a bit


So...C.....I dunno....crazy, crap, cacology (there's a new word for you.  It means bad choice of words or faulty pronunciation).  i'm sure most of us could be accused of this from time to time!
Ok, i promise i will do better tomorrow with D!






No comments:

Post a Comment