Thursday, April 12, 2018

I'll be oh-K

2012 - keeping up appearances - I love that show and i still love to have a get-together
2013 - kids - yup, love them and yes, they still come back from Mimi and Papa's "wonky" :)
2014 - kids (again) - who will they be?  dunno........just trying to figure out who they are right now!
2015 - Keep going - i still have nightmares about coaching that little league team.  i managed to get a batting order done and most kids played most positions at some point and i kept the know-it-all-dads in check, but still......eek.

So, today I DO have a K for 2018!  Kindergarten registration opened for the next school year!  guess who's in the system now??  the youngest!  my mini-me!  she's so excited!  i'm excited!  Dad, is.....still feeling it.  It's been him and her during the day for the last 5 years.....poor guy.  Losing his sidekick.

I also have to throw in here that yesterday was 1 full year since my daughter's last fibril seizure (i think we're in the clear!) and today is 2 years since the wonderful Dr. Na cut me open and saved my life.  And.......I'm OFF tomorrow!  Volunteer Appreciate Breakfast at the kid's school.  I'm looking forward to it!  Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment