Saturday, April 18, 2015

P is for Post Game

What a FABULOUS game!  I think every kid got at least a piece of the ball and got to run to at least first.  We were organized, i had a crew of FANTASTIC dads doing all the hard labor and I was the Manager!  I hold the clipboard with the line-up and the field rotations and make sure it all works.  The dads, who actually know how to play, teach and coach and assist boys and it all came off without a hitch!  I even only had to apply one band aid!  Feeling much better about it all!  And...my little guy even volunteered to be catcher.  I had actually been relieved when the spreadsheet thing we use didn't put him in as a catcher.  That ball is coming to fast and that's my baby!  But, he wanted to do it and he did a great job.  Season, here we come!


3 comments:

  1. Visiting from A/Z; wishing the team a successful winning season!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! What a great way to start the season! You are doing an awesome job on the A to Z! Lisa, co-host AtoZ 2015, @ http://www.lisabuiecollard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture, you must be a proud mom. Warping through on the A to Z challenge. New fan!

    ReplyDelete