Monday, April 13, 2015

K is for Keep Going

So, tonight was certainly a Monday night!  Had this great idea for dinner.  Lasagna rolls.  Sounds cute, right?  Totally would have been but I completely forgot the spaghetti sauce!  Keep moving, right?  Made the sauce-less rolls and put them in the fridge for tomorrow.  Then baseball practice.  For 2 years I've been a team mom.  I'm good at that.  This I'm coach...by default, sucker-dom, guilt.....or whatever.  I'm not good.  I suck.  No one else would step up and I know the commissioner.  Ta-da.  Coach Jenna.  It's probably one of the most uncomfortable places I've been.  I do have a bunch of supportive parents, though.  Tonight I thought I was going to have to get into it with one dad because he swore he had been doing this for years and he knew what needed to happen (wasn't what I happen to be doing).  Decided on a different strategy.  Instead of hating him or telling him off.....I shall abuse him.  "What do you think we should do next?"  "Can you manage that game?"  I'm happy to do paperwork and organize team stuff as long as I don't have to get on the field!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I would be totally lost as a coach of anything. Those parents should be grateful you're trying.

    I left a blog award for you at http://www.tamaranaryan.com. Please stop by if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I would be totally lost as a coach of anything. Those parents should be grateful you're trying.

    I left a blog award for you at http://www.tamaranaryan.com. Please stop by if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete