Saturday, April 4, 2015

D is for Destination

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what to write tonight.  D is just not happening for me right now.  Usually, when I blog, I already know where I want to go before I start writing.  Only, tonight, I don't seem to have much of a destination.  Truth is, I'm exhausted.  We had a crazy busy day and we kicked some spring booty!  My friend came over with her truck, we finally cleaned out a bunch of stuff from the back yard, then colored her Easter eggs, then got plants, planted some flowers in my faerie garden, cleaned out the garage, and got my gutter (which fell off during the snow storms) re-hung.  Also, managed to negotiate a contract with a decent place to get a lot of work done around the house.  All in all, I'm feeling a little closer to my intended 2015 destination of simplified and calm.  Anyone else have an awesome Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment