Monday, April 4, 2016

Boyfriends and Bul-go-gi

So....I'd like to say today I went out on a date with the hubby, but alas, I'm already failing at the challenge.  Too much to do on Saturday.......and I missed my B!  So, here goes.  Nice, sweet, but short.  We saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2........awesome!  Best lessons to come of it........always have someone you can rely on to pull your neck flab back for you (and you for them) and.......before I was a Mommy, I was a girlfriend.  I was a freaking great girlfriend too!  I've slacked off a bit.....a lot.....kids do that to you.....if it wasn't true, it wouldn't be a constant source of material for writers of all genres.  I'm going to attempt to remember to do something romantic at least once a week.  Here's to my boyfriend!!!

..oh...and after the movie went to Dad's Deli (if you're ever in Stafford, it's next to Wal-mart) and got a Bul-go-gi sandwich.  It was super good!

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I are no good at dating either. We recently had a week to ourselves while the kids were with my parents for Spring Break. We ended up watching a lot of TV. Romantic, huh?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds awesome! I forgot to mention that he works most nights and so even a moment to watch one of our shows together would be great!

    ReplyDelete