Friday, April 26, 2013

W is for Writing

3 days left, X, Y, and Z.  I find this is getting harder and harder to write.  Most of my blogs during non-challenge season are products of my 1 hour commute home or a shower (drum roll) by myself, or even from a dream.  Even then, I tend to outline my ideas on a scrap of paper to make sure I get all of those points flying around in my head.  This month has been a little lax on the planning and preparation.  It's been interesting to start with a thought and just let my stream of consciousness develop through my fingers, but in the same way, I really feel like "who's reading this?  who cares about any of this stuff"?  Honestly, you probably don't unless i somehow have connected with you and you know me and can picture my facial expressions and, surprise, sarcastic tone.  Usually the people who do get that........have already heard exactly what I just wrote.  Anyway, I am looking forward to being able to say i completed another year of the Blogger Challenge, but i am also looking forward to being able to stop for a little bit and really put some thought or passion behind my posts again.  I just can't come up with stuff on a daily basis.

Although, i do know the funniest woman alive, we'll call her H for now.  We are about as different as people can be when it comes to kids, school, husbands, cleaning, etc.  and yet we are the best of friends.  I'm pretty sure I have convinced her to at least try to develop a concept for a new Co-blogging project, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment