Happy New Year!! Can you guess why I would be posting in this week of all weeks? You should. I'm claiming the 2,683,459th spot on the blogger board of posts about new year's resolutions. I know lots of people who say the hell with resolutions. Yeah, I could be one of those, but what fun is that? Instead of resolutions, though, I'm going with goals. Mostly things I know I can do, some that might be a little more difficult. I do try to be well rounded. Ok, here it goes.
1. Blog at least once a week - a popular goal I'm sure
2. Be on time with Holiday and Birthday cards and gifts - I'm not counting the Christmas gifts that I still haven't sent to family in Missouri because that was technically a 2012 lapse, right?
3. Send something homemade to first 7 people who respond to this blog and mention either Kids, Super Mom, or Beach in your response.
4. Play more games with my boys - we made an attempt once upon a time to play a game on Friday evenings. Probably a good place to start.
5. Be a better friend. Hmm....well, that's kind of generic and not very measurable. I could just say I was a better friend, right? Let's see...I have one friend who just gives and gives and gives and i never seem to have the opportunity to give back. So, i'm going to look for a way.
- Take H&C's kids overnight at least 4 times this year
- Find any way possible to camp with the Carty's.
- Check-in at least once a month with friends I don't always see
6. Find at least one more recipe that only I make and that passes the Chef Cooper taste test
7. Complete the couch to 5k plan. i may not necessarily run in a 5k event, but I want to complete the 9 week plan.
8. Catch up the boys' baby books and scrapbooks.
Ok, I may add onto this, but i think it's a good start. So,what's your goal this year? Remember to check out #3! We don't even have to know each other. I won't send stinky cheese, I promise!!!