Saturday, September 16, 2017

Princess Party!

Today we had a Princess Party for Little Miss turning 4!!  Specifically, she wanted Sofia the First, but as usual, we used the theme without really over-using the theme.......hence, Princess Party!  Invitations were a purple "royal" looking invite.


Then I created a castle front for the house, complete with torches made my oldest.  He did such a great job!














I had some leftover shields and swords from a Cub Scout event, so i hung those in the hall and around my fireplace.  I also created a castle arch going from my kitchen into the family room.
The cake was done by an amazing friend!  We made finger sandwiches and had the birthday girl's favorites (Cheetos puffs and funions).  Also served some of 'Clover's Veggies'.  Cute, huh? :)




















As activities, the kids painted tea cups.  We used acrylic paints that i knew would dry fast.  Then they used watercolors to paint picture of 'nature'.  Used - card stock, stuffed animals, paint brushes.


Then they had a flying derby relay.  my oldest and a friend created the course and ran the game.  the kids were in two teams and they had to do the course on blow-up hobby horses i got on Amazon.

  



To end, we planted flowers in our tea cups.  She had such a good time!!  My princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment