Saturday, September 16, 2017

Pokemon Birthday

Hey all!  it's been a while!  Like, really.  I should almost be forced to start over completely.  OH well.  I will try to catch up on some of the birthday parties we've done since the last post.  I'll start with the Pokemon Party.  J turned 7!  He wanted Pokemon.  I started by ordering 2 packages of 25 little Pokemon figurines on Amazon.  I also ordered a pack of 50 of those balls you usually get out of the those $.25 machines.  Most were already half colored, so I just had to color in some of the details like the black belt around the red and white ball.  Put a figurine in each and then we hid them all over the backyard and the kids had to go find them.
We gave them each a bag and they got to find 4 each.






We also did a make-your-own Pokemon station.  I ordered a large pack of pom poms and pipe cleaners and got some googly eyes.












Then we had a game where they had to balance something on a Popsicle stick between their teeth and carry it down to the bucket.  i used dice for the 'thing'.



Food was a giant doughnut cake made to look like a poke ball.  I also had pizzas decorated like pokeballs.  We also made ice cream, which seems to be becoming a tradition with my middle son.  A good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment