Friday, October 14, 2011

October 14 - National Dessert Day

I have to wonder if anyone is actually looking at my blog.  Anyone out there????  Janna, I know you are!  Probably the one person who ever comments!  Love you!  So, I've neglected you all with the special days of the year.  I won't bore you by filling you in on every day since, ummm.....sometime in September, so I'll just start with today.  Happy National Dessert day!  Coincidentally, i actually experimented with some different cupcakes tonight.....i didn't actually look at what today was until just now.  

Banana Muffins with a milk chocolate filling and a peanut butter cream cheese topping with a piece of dark chocolate.

Carrot and Pineapple Cupcakes with a cream cheese filling and topping with orange sugar (Mikey's contribution)


Hope they entice people to buy stuff at my yard sale tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! These all look delicious! Looking forward to your next post. Would love to see a recipe to go with the pictures too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never give away my box-cake recipe! :) j/k! I'm more of a decorator that a true baker. However, i did add a can of crushed pineapple and a half a can of carrots to the carrot cake mix. Super moist!

    ReplyDelete