1. I bite my nails
2. I am always behind the curve when it comes to fashion
3. I got a perm when I was 10 and it lasted FOREVER and was awful!
4. I wish I had the patience to really quilt something; I usually just like to piece it, then i half-ass the quilting part
5. My best friend and I would be perfect if i could give her half of my chest and i could have half of her booty
6. I have a very bright pair of homemade tye-die pjs and they're actually my favorite
7. I think news radio on WTOP is interesting
8. I wrote a children's book, but i don't know how to get it published
9. I'm afraid to pick a color to paint the addition on my house. Too much wall!
10. I actually think that I can cook (a little) but would never admit it out loud
11. I have gotten over my fear of bathing suits
12. If i go in the waves at the beach, i can't sleep that night and i have dreams about sharks
13. I have an incurable addiction to PartyLite (ask my consultant)
14. I love having to clean for a party because it means my house will be clean after the party
15. I really like the show "Wizards of Waverly Place"
16. I can flex my tongue
17. I was collecting books for my children before i was even engaged
18. I really have no clue who to vote for this year
19. I wish i knew more about different religions, but i always fall asleep when i try to read about them
20. I have a "bell pall" from a taco bell kids meal from years ago on my desk at work. It's purple and pink.
Ok, there you go. Very random. Tomorrow...3 Fears.