Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I Dare Ya!

2012 - Have no Idea - this seems to be a common theme for me during this challenge.  Random questions....hmm...  What is your favorite jello flavor?

2013 - Independent - My boys growing up.  Making decisions and snacks.  On this day in 2013 i was looking forward to Kindergarten registration for my oldest.......i'm now 2 days away from registration for the youngest and she wasn't even born when i posted in 2013.  Sigh.

2014 - Ice Cream - Apparently, I was on something.  Not sure what was wrong though in April of 2014 that would make me loopy.  We had ice cream tonight, actually.  We do every Tuesday night.  I'm the Cub Master and both my boys are in the pack and for keeping it together while Mom does all the 'stuff' i take them and their sister to Dunkin Donuts on Tuesday night for a treat.

2015 - Icky Icky Pool - still not much of a pool person, unless it's a private pool at a beach house overlooking the ocean.  125 days and counting!

I guess I encompasses a wide range of idle chatter.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment