1. I bite my nails
2. I am always behind the curve when it comes to fashion
3. I got a perm when I was 10 and it lasted FOREVER and was awful!
4. I wish I had the patience to really quilt something; I usually just like to piece it, then i half-ass the quilting part
5. My best friend and I would be perfect if i could give her half of my chest and i could have half of her booty
6. I have a very bright pair of homemade tye-die pjs and they're actually my favorite
7. I think news radio on WTOP is interesting
8. I wrote a children's book, but i don't know how to get it published
9. I'm afraid to pick a color to paint the addition on my house. Too much wall!
10. I actually think that I can cook (a little) but would never admit it out loud
11. I have gotten over my fear of bathing suits
12. If i go in the waves at the beach, i can't sleep that night and i have dreams about sharks
13. I have an incurable addiction to PartyLite (ask my consultant)
14. I love having to clean for a party because it means my house will be clean after the party
15. I really like the show "Wizards of Waverly Place"
16. I can flex my tongue
17. I was collecting books for my children before i was even engaged
18. I really have no clue who to vote for this year
19. I wish i knew more about different religions, but i always fall asleep when i try to read about them
20. I have a "bell pall" from a taco bell kids meal from years ago on my desk at work. It's purple and pink.
Ok, there you go. Very random. Tomorrow...3 Fears.
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
So, guess what? I found something on Pinterest that looked interesting! i know, you're shocked, but please do not fall off your chair. So, i stumbled upon this blog http://cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com/2012/01/30-things.html and she had this list posted. So, i'm going to try to be a little more interesting....or not. it's all about the writing, right?